an extension of your kitchen…
a place for all your platters…
a spot for Mom’s preserves…
with plenty of room to expand your menu.
- Entertain your taste for wine, your love for hosting parties, with racks that cradle bottles and delicate stemware.
- Lighten the load in your kitchen by incorporating small appliances—coffee pot, bean grinder, toaster—in the pantry.
- Consider a built-in nook for recycling bins.
- Corner shelves make room for large and oddly-shaped items.
- Save wide spaces for bulky items by creating slender storage slots to separate rolls of foil and parchment, and protect platters and trays.
- Glide-out shelves allow you to access the deepest parts of your pantry.
- Baskets are perfect for rounding up piles of produce— tomatoes, potatoes—and even extra grocery bags.