Thanksgiving is 11 days away. Are you ready? Here are 11 things you can do to have a relaxed Thanksgiving.
- Write down the menu
- Make a list of guests to be invited
- Invite guests and determine what each person will bring to the festivities
- Make a shopping list and begin buying non-perishables now
- Write down a timeline for when food can/should be prepared
- Begin preparing and freezing things that can be made ahead
- Make a list of chores to be done around the house (guest beds made up, dusting, silver polishing, etc.)
- Share the chore list with everyone in your home and determine who will do what, be sure to add a “needs-done-by” date
- Finish grocery shopping by Tuesday before Thanksgiving
- Set the table the day before
- Schedule some down time on Wednesday before Thanksgiving to relax and count your blessings
Enjoy the day!