Storing your clothes and deciding what to wear is easy and enjoyable with a fabulous and functional closet. Our customized closet designs transform a crowded, stress-inducing closet into an orderly and stylish space. Explore our options for both walk-in closets and reach-in closets.
We have storage shelves, hanging rods and drawers to organize every shirt, suit, shoe and sweater. Imagine transforming your hall closet or entryway into an amazingly useful and stylish feature. We provide options to make items more accessible, and you can proudly display your possessions or hide them behind crafted doors.
Creative Colors and Finishes
Select from a range of colors and finishes to personalize your closet. Our colors fit today’s interior design trends. Choose from solids, wood grains and modern textures and finishes to create the look you want. We feature closet door and drawer styles from traditional to transitional to contemporary.
Decorative hardware helps you complete the look whether you select a classic chrome finish, matte nickel or oil-rubbed bronze. All the options allow you to create the closet that suits you.
Incredibly Useful Accessories
We also offer a wide range of closet accessories including roll-out storage baskets, jewelry organizers, belt and tie racks, retractable mirrors, fold-out ironing boards, shoe racks and more. Each choice makes the closet uniquely yours.
Tips for a Custom Closet
- Determine your priorities between capacity, function, style, and cost.
- Figure out if you more likely to add or reduce contents in the space over time.
- Define the right mix of hanging, shelving, and drawers for your preferences.
- Find examples of closets with a style and look that you love.
- Decide if you’d like to continue a style or color from an adjacent space.
- Specify the flexibility you want for adjusting the configuration in the future.
Choose from a range of decorative touches to give your space just the right look.
Looking for ideas and inspiration?