Ready to renew, refresh, or remodel? Why not start with the spaces you use the most? Whether it’s an accommodating entryway that welcomes family and guests, underused storage space in the garage, a closet for two or just for you, smart organization will keep your home looking its best every day of the year.
Show Your Wardrobe and Shoes Some Love
From casual to formal style to everyday wear, your closet is likely filled with clothing and shoes you love – and some you can do without. With the right storage solution and a few organizing tricks, you can transform an overflowing closet into a space where it’s easy to see, find, and store everything you own.
- Designate personal storage space for each of you, from clothes to shoes and accessories
- Celebrate your shoe collection with a Shoe Shrine® adjustable organizer that lets you organize all types of shoes and boots by height, color and style. You can readjust as styles and seasons change
- Keep all your footwear visible at once so you can easily match shoes to your wardrobe
- Use double hanging rods to separate tops from bottoms, making it quicker and easier to find what you need
- Add a built in “dresser” to your closet with drawers to hold undergarments and socks
Check Chaos at the Door
Take control of your family’s shoes, hats, and outerwear with an efficient entryway closet that stops clutter in its tracks. Adjustable shelves, rods, and drawers keep everything you need organized near the door, so you can simply grab and go.